Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Attempts at Cooking



Today, Lucas and I made a pizza. Completely from scratch: the crust and everything.


Sometimes we just get this desire to cook, although admittedly, I'm for sure no Rachel Ray or anything. I mean, I can really only knit and sew and that's it. Lucas is better than I am, though. In comparison, he's practically a chef.

Our pizza was half pepperoni, half broccoli, with parmesan, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. We should probably have added more cheese, though....

The best part was kneading the dough. Although I added twice as much water as the recipe called for, so we had to make it a double batch. That was a fail. Umm, but it was okay in the end?



The end result? Tasty. But next time less crust, more toppings. Stay tuned for more cooking adventures, because this may become a tradition....

No comments:

Post a Comment